Why was ARESCA formed? The founders of ARESCA have all been intimately involved in creating the standards and certification requirements for renewable energy; including Wind Energy, Photovoltaic (PV) Solar, and Marine Energy. They have found this effort at times inefficient, complicated, and slower than it needs to be. The ARESCA corporation was organized primarily to provide information, administration and education services to the support of renewable energy standards and conformity assessment.
• Establish an internationally harmonized certification system.
• Provide globally accepted, bankable certificates.
• Document that conformity assessment has been completed.
• Provide a single statement of risk assessment that can be used by many stakeholders.
1. Support the industry – Be a supporter of renewable energy in your community or region.
2. Become a partner – ARESCA welcomes corporate partnership from all stakeholders in the renewable energy industry. This includes equipment manufacturers, project developers, engineering firms, installers and contractors, owners and operators, and financial service organizations. Partner with ARESCA in the standards development and certification process with a contribution (which may be tax deductible).
3. Join the standards and certification process development effort – Standards are developed by volunteers. If you are an expert in the renewable energy industry, consider joining a standard development organization (SDO) or certification system.