starts on 21 July, 2018 ends on 05 August, 2018
Should the US vote to approve the proposed transition plan to ease the conversion of existing IEC 61400-22 certificates into IECRE certificates?
During the IECRE WE-OMC in Glasgow (16-20th April 2018), a proposal was made by the Finance group (WG506) to the different Stakeholders Groups on a transition plan to ease the conversion of existing IEC 61400-22 certificates into IECRE certificates. The Stakeholders Groups were asked to further detail the criteria to qualify the IEC 61400-22 certificates eligible for the conversion into IECRE certificates. A small Task Force, made of representatives from each SG, was set up to work on the details of the conversion proposal. The participants to this Task Force are:
– SG550 Certification Bodies: Michael Broschart (TüV Nord), Fabrice Estezet (Bureau Veritas)
– SG551 Test Laboratories: Eric Effern (Windtest), Alistair MacKinnon (Energy Technology Centre)
– SG552 OEM’s: Johnny Lillelund (Siemens-Gamesa), Laura-Mae Macadré (General Electric)
– SG553 End Users: Uta Wolf (Orsted)
– WE-OMC Vice-Chair: Akihiro Suzuki (Renewable Energy Measurement and Testing Inc.)
The Task Force has prepared the present proposal which is submitted to the WE-OMC Member Bodies for vote.
WE-OMC Member Bodies to approve the proposed transition plan to ease the conversion of existing
IEC 61400-22 certificates into IECRE certificates by 2018-09-03.
NOTE: USNC/IECRE ballots to be submitted within two weeks to allow for resolution of any comments prior to the IEC deadline.