starts on 15 February, 2017 ends on 02 April, 2017
Should the US approve the proposal to revise OD-001 to include the WE-OMC certificate fee structure as approved at the Juno Beach meeting?
During the WE-OMC meeting that took place in Juno Beach, USA on 2016-10-27 & 28, the WE-OMC approved the following certificate fee structure:
– Type certificates CHF 2,000 / certificate
– Project certificates CHF 2,000 / certificate
– Component certificates CHF 500 / certificate
– Prototype certificates CHF 1,000 / certificate
– Test reports for type certificates CHF 0 / report
– Non type certificate related test reports CHF 300 / report
As a consequence of this decision, OD-001 needs to be updated to include these fees. These fees may change in the future as WG 506 will be reviewing and perhaps revising these fees.
The REMC Member Bodies are requested to approve draft OD-001 Ed. 2, effective immediately. Ballots are to be returned to the IECRE Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 2017-04-09.
NOTICE: USNC/IECRE ballots are to be submitted no later than 2017-04-02.